We help clients have access to local talent markets that are often fast moving.
Companies are competing to have access to the market for the latest skills. Sometimes this means moving physically. Many BayOne clients, that are not originally Silicon Valley startups, have set up large digital operations in the Bay Area to gain access to the local talent. It’s just something that these companies have to do to compete for skills.
Cloud Platform System Eng.
AWS Certification for SysOps on AWS, Developing on AWS, and/or AWS Architect
3+ years of hands-on experience as a Principal-level system Engineer
10+ years of system engineering or site reliability experience
5+ years of experience leading system design, architecture leveraging AWS services
5+ years of demonstrable building and operating infrastructure as code. Comfortable with many flavors of Linux
5+ year’s of experience in building high-performance, highly-available and scalable distributed systems in the cloud.
Principal Engineer- React.js
San Jose, CA
This Is What You'll Do :
Create client-side applications along the the customer journey that range from buying schwags from store, configuring their vehicles to scheduling their service
Collabrate with UX/UI designers and product designers to build user-friendly, immersive, reactive applications
Develop state of the art code with a keen eye on profiling , browser memory usuage, load time of the apps
Consistently write useful tests for all code developed, ensuring a high quality bar is maintained
This Is What You'll Need
10 + years of relevant industry experience, with 7+ years of building large scale enterprise grade systems
Experience building distributed systems at scale which can handle millions of transactions/second
HTML5, CSS/SASS, Restful APIs, JSON, HTTP
Great understanding of SEO principles
Excellent understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues as well as the ability to debug
Comfortable navigating trade-offs to bring the right data structure and algorithms to the problem
Meticulous around visibility of the systems you build metrics, centralized logging, tracing
Dedicated to unit, integration testing and coverage comfortable using tools of the trade on profiling, source control
Strong technical background in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technology field
Principal Software Eng.- Java
Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field
12+ years of professional software development experience using Java/Python.
Excellent coding skills and programming history with focus on object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, problem solving, performance optimization and complexity analysis
Distributed systems experience is a must, candidate should be expert at building applications at scale with high volume and high availability, and working on trade-offs based on business demand
Comfortable and experience working in an Agile fast paced environment.
Big Data Engineer
* 3+ years experience building, delivering, and supporting big data tools, services, and products
* 2+ years experience working with cloud infrastructure and AWS Big Data/Data Warehousing technologies
* Development skills in relevant Big Data technologies, including but not limited to SQL and non-SQL data stores like Mongo DB or Cassandra
* Experience working with Hadoop, Hive, Teradata, Redshift and similar DB Technologies
* Real-time data streaming and processing technologies like Spark and Kafka
* Background in Data Warehousing principles, architecture, and its implementation in large multi-terabyte environments
* Proficient in one of the programming languages like Python/Java/Scala/Shell and Unix/Linux environments
* Experience working in AWS environment and AWS Big data technologies like S3, Redshift, EMR, Elastic search and similar technologies like Qubole
* Knowledge and proven experience in Object Oriented design, SOA, distributed computing, performance/scalability tuning, advanced data structures and algorithms, real time analytics and large scale data processing
* Previous experience working experience in Agile development process
* Experience and proven success as a software engineer with a track record of on-time delivery of large enterprise level projects