Phoenix Staff is a boutique technology recruiting firm that helps companies and candidates in Austin, Las Vegas, and Phoenix make their careers rise.
Since 2002, job seekers and hiring managers alike have turned to us for help — not with finding more options, but for finding better options.
• Provide hands-on, expert level consulting services to healthcare clients and conducts and reviews security program risk assessments of healthcare and other organizations using HIPAA and/or NIST framework based on NIST SP 800-53 controls or similar standards.
• Manage and lead the project management team and staff.
• Interpret and assist with the implementation of information security and compliance/regulatory policies, standards, and other areas as required.
What you’ve got:
• Bachelor’s Degree in technical discipline (Master’s preferred) or equivalent work experience in IT and/or Security.
• 7+ years’ experience in security or risk management, auditing and business continuity planning in client-facing/consulting role.
• Relevant risk and/or security certification(s) required (CISSP, CISA, CISM, C-Risk or equivalent).
• Expert in compliance frameworks including: HIPAA/HITECH, PCI-DSS, FIPS, 21CFR11, Meaningful Use, NIST CSF, ISO 27002, State privacy/security related laws.
• Expert in project management principles/methodologies.
• Ability to communicate security-related concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
• Strong presentation, written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously.
• Expert level of knowledge of applicable laws and compliance regulations as they relate to healthcare customers.
• Must have a valid driver license with a clean driving record and have the ability to rent a car.
.NET Software Engineer
What else do we look for in a .Net Developer:
• Hands on engineering with strong development and coding experience on web, mobile and cloud technologies
• Able to interact at multiple levels of leadership while demonstrating strong technical skills, thought leadership and overall strategic goals
• Must love dogs
• An outstanding technical aptitude, be well-versed in .Net, can take an idea from inception to production, leads by example, and is a strategic thinker with great communication skills
• Preference for the original Star Wars trilogy over episodes I, II, and III (this is a deal breaker)
What you’ve got:
• 10+ years of industry relevant experience
• At least seven years of C# programming
• At least seven years of ASP.Net programming
• At least seven years of dating experience
• Experience with .Net Framework 4.5, or higher
• Strong object-oriented programming skills
• Horse riding ability (for romantic trots on the beach)
• Able to write complex SQL queries
• Experience with creating RESTful web services
• Familiar with common ASP.Net design patterns